THE QUINTESSENTIAL PACK FOR CARRYING HEAVY LOADS OVER LONG DISTANCES.
The Pack fits into the bike’s main triangle, providing a large space for bulky items — anything from cooking gear and tent poles, to heavy tools on longer expeditions and bikepacking trips. The resulting low centre of gravity is spread along a narrow, central plane, resulting in a Pack that has minimal effect on handling while offering a high volume of storage space.
It’s constructed from a lightweight fabric, custom milled to Apidura’s specifications and welded together at the seams to create a watertight seal. Zippers with protected closures ensure that kit stays dry, even in a sustained downpour. A battery lead/hydration hose port is handy for charging devices or staying hydrated on the road.
- Lightweight waterproof laminate, developed specifically for Apidura
- Carbon-friendly attachment straps for a strong hold
- Dual interior compartments, with removable internal divider
- Interior storage pockets keep contents organised
- Protected battery/hydration hose port
- Reflective graphics for increased visibility
- The Expedition Full Frame Pack is cut from a three-layer laminate fabric that was developed specifically for Apidura. The material is lightweight, and is highly resistant to tears and abrasion. Notably, it’s welded together at the seams, creating a watertight seal that ensures complete waterproofing.
- Hand wash, using a mild diluted soap if necessary. Afterwards, let it air dry.
- Do not machine wash, machine dry, or iron.
|Grey/Black / 7.5L||05060422140406||FWS-0000-000||210000027434|