Use these axle nuts to put a city or track bike in a Tacx trainer. The available axle nuts are M10x1 (T1415) and 3/8 Shimano Nexus (T1416). For use with Tacx classic trainers only
$84.99 - $94.99
Use these quick releases to put a racing bike with disc brakes or a mountain bike with a quick-release skewer in a Tacx direct drive trainer. Both axles are supplied with an adapter set so you can select the right combination for your bike. These axles are only suitable for the Tacx direct drives.
Universal quick release skewer for placing your bike in the trainer or direct drive. This axle replaces the standard quick release, allowing racing bikes and mountain bikes to be used with Tacx trainers.
The Tacx trainer mat protects your floor and muffles the noise of your indoor training sessions. - Large and rollable trainer mat - Made from high quality, water-repellent 6mm thick foam - Protects your floor against scratches and sweat - Muffles noise and vibrations - 180 x 85 cm
The Skyliner is a front wheel support for use with Tacx classic trainers. It raises and supports the front wheel for a natural cycling position and increased stability. It also serves as a handle to carry the trainer.
The Tacx Sweat Cover protects your bike from corrosion caused by perspiration. It is made from absorbent textile to catch and retain perspiration. Its clever design fits all bikes and enables easy mounting.
A sweat cover with a pocket for your smartphone. The sweat cover protects your bike against perspiration and enables the use of a phone while training. The Tacx sweat cover is made from absorbent textile to catch and retain perspiration. Its clever design fits all bikes and enables easy mounting. Suitable for a variety of phone sizes - max. length 138mm, max. width 68mm.
- Specific protector for fork mount carriers - Protects bike from dirt, Bugs and extreme weather while transporting bike on roof rack - Coated nylon cover keeps seat dry, Includes nylon storage bag
Replacement SKS Rubber Straps for RacebladePro and S-Board
Not a fair weather rider? Neither are we. Protect your ride from mud with the new Race Face team seat covers. Built as a quick fix barrier between rider and seat, the 96% nylon, 4% spandex fiber content means this cover is built for abuse. A waterproof membrane and DWR finish ensure your seat stays dry.
Your knight in shining armor and trail fairy all rolled into one. This little gadget allows you to keep a couple of emergency tools, a CO2 inflator and a spare tube conveniently tucked away on your bike in case of disasters. You can mount it in your frame or under your seat allowing maximum versatility and minimum fuss. With a huge velcro securing tab you know your precious tools will be held in place safe and sound till you need them.
$21.99 - $31.99
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 64mm wide x 305mm long - 3 Extenders included for desired protection
- Protect your frame from nicks and scratches using adhesive protectors - Available in leather or clear polyurethane and made with high performance adhesive - Faux carbon weave on leather with adhesive back - Downtube protector (51mm x 305mm) - Road chain
$13.99 - $14.99
The Lizard Skins Patch Kits are made with high performance adhesive and will protect your frame from nicks and scratches. All patch kits come with 2 large, 4 medium and 2 small patches. - 14 mils thick for premium durability - UV resistant – won’t fade or discolor
$11.99 - $14.99
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 32mm wide x 222mm long - 3 Extenders included for desired protection
$24.99 - $29.99
Tare It Up bulk-ready Klean Kanteen canisters keep your food or dry goods fresh and tasty. Grease pencil friendly, simply mark the tare weight on the container and proceed to checkout. All Klean canisters are made from high-quality, 18/8 food-grade stainless steel that doesn't absorb food flavors or odors. - BPA Free, Food Safe Stainless Steel - Strong-As-Steel Guarantee - In Business For Good - Tare It Up bulk-ready and grease pencil friendly - Leak-proof, airtight, and shatter-proof - Electropolished interior doesn’t retain or impart flavors - Silicone seal locks in freshness and flavor - Stackable, elegant design - Lid creates all stainless interior
This ultra versatile mount can be used three main ways: as a camera grip, extension arm or tripod. The folding arm is perfect for POV or follow-cam footage, and makes it easy to capture selfies without the mount appearing in the shot. When detached from the arm, the handle doubles as a camera grip. Stored inside the handle is a lightweight, mini tripod that can be removed and used on its own or combined with the handle. Expands to 20” (50.8cm), collapses to 7.5” (19cm).
Capture your ride from new and exciting angles with GoPro's Vented Helmet Strap Mount. It's incredibly adjustable and fits most vented helmets so you can mount your GoPro camera for unique shots (camera sold separately).
$14.99 - $19.99
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of steel
- Axle mount - Made of steel - Fits 16-inch wheel bikes
- Chainstay mount kickstand for oversized or suspension frames - Made of alloy - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 20-inch to 700C wheels
- Chainstay mount - Made of alloy - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Center mount - Made of alloy with steel split rod extension - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Alloy top plate - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Center mount - Made of steel - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes with 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Button type tool-free adjustments - Kickstand length 20 – 29-inches - Fits bikes with 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of alloy - Clip type tool-free adjust - 24-inch to 700C
• Lightweight, waterproof design • Touch screen friendly • Easy to use closure • 420d TPU nylon, semi-transparent nylon
A neoprene pogie designed to work with flat or riser style handlebars to keep hands warm when encountering the cold, wind, rain and/or snow. - Waterproof, 5mm neoprene construction with nylon lamination inside and outside - Attaches to handlebars - can be easily installed and removed for temperature changes - Can be used with regular cycling gloves of varying thickness - Reflective material on seam and logo - Stays open, allowing easy access and removal of hands - Vent zipper can be opened if hands start to overheat - Measures 10" wide by shifters/brakes
A neoprene pogie designed to work with drop handlebars fitted with integrated shift/brake levers with externally routed shift cables and housing. - Waterproof, 5mm neoprene construction with nylon lamination inside and outside - Attaches to handlebars - can be easily installed and removed for temperature changes - Can be used with regular cycling gloves of varying thickness - Reflective material on seam and logo - Stays open, allowing easy access and removal of hands - Opening measures 8.5" across
Page 1 of 3 Next page