Xpedo XPR cleat set for R-FORCE 6 is an SPD style cleat specifically designed for 3-hole road shoes. - Weight: 135g per set with hardware - Float: 6°
Fat bike, trail, and enduro riders will all enjoy the ATAC MX 4. With its large platform and ATAC system, the ATAC MX 4 is the perfect everyday, off-road or gravel road pedal. Cleat engagement is easy and positive in every condition and for every skill level. The hollow steel axle makes the pedal light yet durable. The open design keeps you rolling, clearing mud and debris every time you clip in.
Speciale is the ultimate balance between aesthetics and performance. Developed by Time's engineers for the demands of the sport, this enduro pedal is made of a 6106-T6 aluminum body which is 20% more durable than other grades of aluminum. It features a wide platform, adjustable pins for optimal grip, and a micro-adjustable clamping system to meet the demands of the most advanced riders. The proven ATAC engagement system (TIME patent) allows easy clip in and positive, predictable release as well as a design that self-cleans even in the most difficult conditions. Like all Time pedals, the Speciale is 100% made in France at their factory in Nevers, exceeding high material and production standards.
$174.99 - $189.99
Speciale 8 is Time's enduro pedal directly inspired by the renowned Sepciale 12. This enduro pedal is composed of an aluminum body that's slightly more compact than its big sister. You'll appreciate its stable platform with 4 adjustable spikes for optimal grip even unclipped and the micro-adjustable clamping system that meets the demands of the most advanced bikers. The patented ATAC engagement system (TIME patent) allows for easy insertion and positive, predictable release, as well as self-cleaning design, even in the toughest conditions. The Speciale 8 is entirely assembled in France in Time's Nevers factory, thus exceeding the highest standards in terms of materials and production.
The Squamish II features a die cast aluminium pedal body for strength with 2 sealed bearings in the pedal and replaceable pins. The platform is wide to support the foot in the most stable way. - Die-cast aluminium - Replaceable pins - 2 sealed bearings - Wide profile
Our new budget flat pedal, the Squamish III features a nylon pedal body with 1 sealed bearing in the pedal and molded pins. The platform is wide to support the foot in the most stable way.
$299.99 - $309.99
Designed for the serious enthusiast or first time clipless user, the Speedplay Ultra Light Action Pedal System features an advanced hybrid pedal technology that combines the most user-friendly characteristics found in Speedplay's popular X and Zero road pedals. Speedplay Ultra Light Action pedals blend the legendary ease-of-entry and luxurious non-centering free-float of Speedplay's X Pedal System together with the robust spring design and enhanced durability of Speedplay's Zero Pedal System. Named "Ultra Light Action" after its unique low-force, high-security latch mechanism, the new Speedplay Ultra Light Action Pedal System provides the easiest and most intuitive entry and release functions ever. - Ultra Light Action Stainless: At 103 grams per pedal, it’s one-third lighter than most other clipless systems. * Note: Ultra Light Action pedals are not compatible with Speedplay Zero and X-Series cleats. Ultra Light Action cleats are not compatible with Zero and X-Series pedals.
$499.99 - $539.99
Speedplay's Light Action Titanium pedals are the easiest Speedplays to get into, so they're the perfect solution for seasoned cyclists with delicate knees, and first-time clipless-pedal users alike. They provide 15 degrees of knee-saving float without the self-centering action inherent in most pedals, so you don't work against spring tension. Their compact and low-profile design positions your feet closer to the axles for maximum power transmission and excellent cornering clearance. And they boast feathery titanium axles with needle and dual cartridge bearings for smooth spinning. The Ultra Light Actions feature dual-sided entry and early release for super-easy starts and stops.
$126.99 - $129.99
Speedplay’s Walkable Cleat technology for Zero pedals sets a new standard for user-friendly, off-the-bike functionality. Speedplay’s Zero Aero Walkable Cleats are the first truly walkable cleats for road pedals. The integrated, rubberized covers stay on the cleats while you are riding. When walking, the covers improve traction and protect the cleats from wear. Additionally, the thin, contoured cleat profile allows for a more natural gait and makes walking in road shoes much less awkward. - Grippy, rubberized tread covers the cleat for improved traction - Durable cover material is resistant to wear and will not scuff floors - Thin, contoured cleat profile makes walking easier and more fluid - Zero Aero Walkable Cleats are streamlined to reduce drag and are compatible with all models of Zero Pedal Systems - Fits all standard 3-Hole and 4-Hole shoes - Replacement Zero Aero Walkable Cleat Covers and Cleat Buddies are available separately
$174.00 - $254.99
Speedplay's Zero Chromolys are fantastic pedals for road cycling thanks to their low weight, cornering clearance, adjustability and easy dual-sided entry and exit. This means you'll be the first going out of stop signs and start lines and be able to dive into the deepest corners. The Zeros let you choose a fixed cleat position or up to 15-degrees of unimpeded float, or independently adjust the lateral and fore/aft positioning. They boast needle and cartridge bearings and a cleat-based engagement mechanism that ensures you won’t clip out when going hard. - Dual sized, self-locating entry is easy and precise, every time - Large, stable pedaling platform - Fits any shoe with a 3 or 4-hole mount
$284.99 - $329.99
Speedplay's Zero Stainless are superb pedals for road cycling thanks to their light weight, cornering clearance, adjustability and easy entry and exit. This means you'll be the first going out of stop signs and start lines and be able to dive into the deepest corners. The Zeros let you choose a fixed cleat position or up to 15-degrees of unimpeded float, and independently adjust the lateral and fore/aft positioning. Plus, these pedals are exceptionally light, making them a great choice for your prized road rocket. They boast needle and cartridge bearings for smooth rotation and a cleat-based engagement mechanism that ensures you won’t clip out when going hard.
$174.99 - $189.99
- A super slim 12mm for maximized pedal clearance, weight optimized trail pedal at 360g per set. - Forged alloy body is shot peened and anodized for increased durability - Equipped with forged hollow taper chromoly steel axles for unmatched strength - Sealed bearings, IGUS bushings - 18 preassembled pins in virtual concavity for ultimate grip and stability on trails - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: MGR, industrial grade axle assembly, chamfered leading edges - MATERIAL: Forged MGR alloy body, CNC optimized - PLATFORM SIZE (mm): 100 x 100 - PLATFORM PROFILE (mm): 12 - WEIGHT (g): ±360 / Set - AXLE: Cold forged chromoly steel - BEARING / BUSHING Full complement industrial sealed bearing, IGUS bushing - PINS: 18 steel pins (per pedal) - virtual concavity configuration - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, CNC logos
- Large pedal platform - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-moly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - SM-SH51 Cleat included - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding: Dual sided - Cartridge axle - Cleat retention adjuster - Average weight: 342g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
- Wide pedal-to-shoe contact - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-molly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding Dual sided - SM-SH51 Cleat included - Cleat retention adjuster - Integrated cage - Cartridge axle - Average weight: 438g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
- Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Optimized Balance Of Weight And Rigidity - Injection Molded Carbon Composite Body - Hollow Cleat Bolt - Efficient Power Transfer - High Stability - Extra-Wide Platform - Efficient Power Transfer/Durability - Reduces Flex And Pedal Body Wear - Stainless Steel Body Plate - Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Smooth Rotation - 2-Ball Bearing, 1-Wide Roller Bushing - Reliable Durability Performance - Stable And Uniform Load Distribution - Wide Bearing Placement - Rider Tune - Customize The Entry And Release Tension Settings - Adjustable Entry And Release Tension Settings - Shimano 3-Year Limited Warranty - Average Weight: 224g - Shimano SPD-SL cleats included - Standard (52mm) - Wide (56mm)
PD-EH500 pedals FEATURE - One side SPD, the other side flat - Light action binding makes frequent stepping-in & out easier - Better grip on flat side for wet condition BENEFIT - Convenient road touring pedal - Optimized for urban riding - Multi-condition - Best match with CT or MT shoes
These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals. - Weight: 533 grams (pair)
$59.99 - $62.99
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability. - 380 grams (pair)
Shimano's PD-M530 SPD Pedals offer super easy entry and exit, wide, stable platforms and an open, mud-shedding design. External cages increase shoe support and leverage while also letting you ride unclipped on technical terrain and from stops. And, the PD-M530s boast low-maintenance sealed bearings and adjustable cleat tension so you can dial in the perfect setting.
Shimano's M545s are great for blasting BMX courses, dual-slalom runs and technical trails. They boast large toothed platforms that grip non-cleated shoes for top-notch control and comfort. Plus, there are Shimano SPD bindings, too, to grab your cleated shoes for cross-country use, and they're angled for easier entry. These pedals feature rugged chromoly axles and durable sealed-cartridge bearings, too. - Weight: 567 grams (pair)
PD-M820 FEATURE - Wider contact area - Thinner pedal body - 4 adjustable pins height on each platform BENEFIT - More stability in combination with AM shoes - Lower stack height and less chance of hitting the obstacles - Better grip when not stepped-in - Average weight: 546 g (w/o pins & washers) - 4 height adjustable pins 1.0mm cleat spacer included - Binding: Dual Sided - Cleat included: SM-SH51 - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road/DH (SPD) - Reflector: SM-PD60
Shimano's PD-R540 Pedals are fine pedals at a great value. Entry and exit is natural so you'll have no trouble starting and stopping. And, when you're clipped in you'll pedal with more power and comfort. The R540s are light, too, so they make a nice upgrade. - Weight: 330 grams (pair)
- Lighter spring action version of PD-R540 - Wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power - Wide bearing placement for stable, uniform load distribution - Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - The legacy of Shimano Design, Quality and Performance - Weight: 330 grams (pair)
- Easy step in, easy step out - Lighter spring tension optimized for beginner riders - Larger entry target for easier engagement - Cascaded features from top-tier systems - Extra-wide platform transfers pedaling power efficiently - Durable stainless steel body plate reduces flex and pedal body wear - Sealed mechanism - Single Sided Binding - Cartridge axle - Cleat retention adjuster - Average weight: 320g - Road clearance: 30 - Cleat included: SM-SH11 - Optional cleat: SM-SH10, SM-SH12 - Pedal Type: Road
Shimano's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
Shimano's SM-SH56 Multi-Release Cleats disengage with less effort and in more directions than standard SPD cleats. - Not compatible with Shimano PD-M858 (XTR) SPD pedals
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes.
- Fits SPD-SL cleats - Cleat Bolt Pattern: 3-Bolt
Shimano Ultegra R8000 pedals. - Pro-level performance and lightweight for the enthusiast - The legacy of Shimano design, quality and performance - Carbon-composite body - Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - 4mm longer axle available - Low stack height - 0.7mm lower than PD-6800 - Model Number: PD-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Pedal System: SPD-SL - Average Weight: 248 grams
$69.00 - $69.99
Here For The Party A party's just not a party until Chester shows up. This burly nylon-composite pedal is big on features, small on price, and fully ready to tear up some trail. A concave body, replaceable traction pins, and a cro-mo sealed axle are all representing. The Full Meal Deal A slim yet durable nylon-composite body is accented with a concave design, built-in traction treads and 8 replaceable traction pins per side. Not Just Another Axle Made to stand up to punishment, the durable sealed cro-mo axle rolls on a completely serviceable bearing + bushing set-up. Bling For Your Bike No build is complete without sick looking color-Coordinated pedals. Chester pedals come in multiple vibrant colors to choose from. Specs - Platform Height: 18.4mm - # of Pins: 16 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (8 per side) - Platform L x W: 101 x 110mm - Axle Material: Chromoly Steel - Body Material: Nylon Composite - Material: Nylon Composite - Weight: 360g
Page 1 of 4 Next page