The Steel Hitch provides the critical connection from your Burley Trailer to your bicycle. The hitch installs easily on the rear skewer of your bike, and then stays attached so the Burley can be connected at any time. If you’d like to swap the Burley from bike to bike, pick up a couple spare hitches and install them on the extra bikes so the hitch doesn’t need to be un-installed when swapping bikes.
Thule's Internal Hub Hitch Adapter enables you to attach a bicycle trailer conversion kit (sold separately) to bicycles with an internally geared hub.
$255.00 - $319.99
More than 25 years since its debut in 1986, the Folder One is the original that continues to set the bar for the hitch bike category. Featuring the patented Adams hitch that is often imitated but never duplicated, the Folder One offers unmatched safety and durability for years of enjoyment. Backed by a lifetime warranty, the Folder One is the best way to introduce 4-6 year-olds to the joys of cycling. - Steel frame, designed for children aged 4-6 - Simple single-speed is easy to pedal and ride - Patented, folding frame for easy storage and transport - Compatible with most 26" and 700c lead bicycles - Low center of gravity offers increased stability to parents and children - Best-in-class steel hitch + 4 adapters will fit almost any seatpost - Full chainguard and bashguard for enhanced durability - Includes safety flag for maximum visibility on the road
• 4 times greater strength • Fits seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm • Retro fittable to all 15mm block, horizontal pin style Trail-a-Bikes • Fits late 1998 to present • Comes with 4 shims
- Ride with the Blast and experience the adventures of a lifetime with your children. - Perfect for ages 2 through 4 years old and up to 80 pounds - No drivetrain, the feet lay flat on the footstands.
Purchase our Kid Trailer axle for your bike, and share your stoke for cycling with your kids. Simplify your life by allowing quick and secure attachment of your trailer to your best and favorite bike. Enjoy the adventure. Robert Axles for Kid Trailers are designed specifically to fit your 12mm thru-axle bike and allow attachment of any hitch-mounted trailer. These fit any trailer that has two wheels and a single point of attachment to the axle. This includes all the two-wheeled child, pet, and cargo trailers such as Thule, Chariot, Burley, Instep, Carry Freedom, and many more. - The axle shaft and axle end are precision CNC-machined. - The axle shaft is 7075 aluminum and hard black-anodized for rugged durability. - The stainless steel axle end allows for mounting of the hitch provided with your trailer. - Hardware for attachment of the hitch is included; the hitch, itself, is not. - No special tools required. Design allows for wheel installation and removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench. - Designed, built, and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
The Trailer Yoke is for use with the Journey Trailer TX. It allows you to quickly and easily use the trailer on multiple bikes without needing to swap over the yoke.
Widen your 66-inch Yakima RackandRoll trailer by 13-inches with this 78 Crossmember Kit. With 78-inch crossbars you can carry wider loads, such as two 36-inch beam canoes or up to seven kayaks! - Comes with two 78” Crossmembers and two 78” Yakima Crossbars
- 4 piece sleeve set for Adams Trail-A-Bikes - Includes new shim for oversized seatposts that fits 25.4mm to 35.0mm and beyond
- QR Locking Hitch Pin for Adams Trail-A-Bikes
- Axle Kit for Journey Trailer TX - Compatible with 12mm rear thru-axles under 180mm in length - Note: Choose the correct thread pitch, 1.0 / 1.5 / 1.75mm, to match your thru-axle
- For iGo Turbo and iGo Blast - Can be added to any seat with the use of four plastic clamps - The canopy front has zippers and can be rolled up for use on warmer days
Weehoo's iGo Cargo Basket Kit transforms your iGo or iGo 2 Trailer Bike (sold separately) into a trailer that's ready to haul 1,800 cubic inches of cargo. It simply attaches to the frame in place of an existing seat on the iGo. It's a great option when the kids start riding their own bikes.
Page 1 of 1